Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
A life still unfolding, with yesterday woven into every chapter..
My Path Unfolds
Why I Became Muslim from Catholicism
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
February 03, 2010
Smile :) :) :)
Comments
Noor
said…
JazakAllah kahir something I really need to hear..
Pancake
said…
MashAllah very inspiring post!!!!
JazakAllah khair my blueberry muffin!
Anonymous said…
Lovely post!!
OmAbdullah
said…
great post ! JazakaAllah khair!
Unknown
said…
Great post my lovely...many will ponder over this...
athoofa
said…
mashaAllah!!! Beautiful post!! Jazakillah!!
Love your blog, I've been following it even if I havnt commented till now :D
Miss P
said…
:) You have beautiful thoughts and you express them perfectly ! wish i could be as good as you someday!
xx
~PakKaramu~
said…
Visiting your blog
~PakKaramu~
said…
Visiting your blog
MaryAnn
said…
MashaAllah, nice post, gave me something to think about this morning.
(((hugs)))
MaryAnn
Twizzle
said…
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah,
great post Mashallah!!
and you know what else? its something you and i have talked about before--but if you don't love yourself, you can make everyone around you miserable...
:(
inshallah everyone can learn to love themselves and to make everyone around us happy too.
Popular Posts
April 01, 2010
Mom was right! Breakfast is the most important meal
March 07, 2010
"Oh my God! Where in the WORLD do you live?"
Comments
JazakAllah khair my blueberry muffin!
Love your blog, I've been following it even if I havnt commented till now :D
xx
(((hugs)))
MaryAnn
great post Mashallah!!
and you know what else? its something you and i have talked about before--but if you don't love yourself, you can make everyone around you miserable...
:(
inshallah everyone can learn to love themselves and to make everyone around us happy too.