Random
mood: content
craving: a ride out to the sea
Salam Alikom (Peace be with you) to all my Muslim readers and Hola to all my non-Muslim readers. I want to lift everyone's day. I really pray that everyone who reads this is happy and healthy. This is a simple random post... Just to make y'all smile.
craving: a ride out to the sea
Salam Alikom (Peace be with you) to all my Muslim readers and Hola to all my non-Muslim readers. I want to lift everyone's day. I really pray that everyone who reads this is happy and healthy. This is a simple random post... Just to make y'all smile.
final whisper: look at yourself in the mirror and thank God for how perfect He has made you. YOU are worth more than you think. Someone loves you and cares for you and cherishes you. Chin up. Love yourself. Do something today that you have never done. Make your self happy. :)) :)) :))
Dedicated to my dear friend - Wafa'



Comments
So happy that we have a Gem like you in our Ummah! :-)
Dua for looking in the mirror:
اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ حَسَّنْتَ خَلْقِي فَحَسِّنْ خُلُقِي
Allahumma anta hasanta khalqi fahassin khuluqi
The translation is something like "O Allah, just as you have made my external features beautiful, make my character beautiful as well"
I loved this!! Jazaki Allah kol khair!! <3 <3
you are amazing :)
also tank you for be you!,
I love your blog, but I think you already know that.
hope you & your family be fine, kisses.
x
naz
thanks for posting , love you so much my one and only butterfly *hugs*