Translate

25 August 2026

My Faith Is Not Your Enemy

I've been Muslim for 26 years, and I'm grateful for my faith every single day. It has taught me mercy, justice, compassion, and kindness toward all people. If choosing humanity and treating others with respect offends someone, I'll continue choosing compassion anyway. I refuse to let hate shape my character. And if hearing me speak another language offends you, maybe what you need is more curiosity about other cultures, not less. The world is filled with beautiful languages, traditions, and people. Learning to appreciate that enriches all of us. You don't have to agree with my faith, but every human being deserves dignity and respect. I'd rather be remembered for the love I showed than the hate I refused to carry.

No comments:

My Faith Is Not Your Enemy

I've been Muslim for 26 years, and I'm grateful for my faith every single day. It has taught me mercy, justice...