Sometimes I get so nostalgic thinking about us that I just want to disappear into the forest, listen to the rain, and go back to those days when we were young and free. 🤍 I can still see us riding around in Little Red, our curls flying in the wind, Big Red on our minds, grabbing kettle tacos in the morning with Joey Guerra somehow trailing us everywhere, even skipping school. 😂 Then there were the lake days with Missy, screaming and swimming, and breaking into pools that weren’t even ours! And somehow, “SOLID!” became ours forever. One little word that takes me right back to being that crazy girl beside you. 😂 You’re not just my best friend. You’re my sister, my soulmate, and a piece of my childhood I could never replace. Life may have taken us in different directions, but nothing can take away what we shared.
My Final whisper: Same crazy girls. Same memories. SOLID forever. 🤍
No comments:
Post a Comment