Saturday, November 8, 2014

None but ourselves can free our minds

mood: content
craving: to sit in the desert with a big camp fire

As I sit here wondering where my life will take me, I always like to go where my surroundings will mimic where I love and where I want to be again.  I pray day and night that i'll end up in the country that I love and loved me right back. Someday, someday. It's already been four years and it seems like an eternity, but the reasons  I'm back in my country, all make perfect sense now.

As the music gets louder, my thoughts about my future grow stronger. Listening to people speak the beautiful Arabic language, I remember so foundly my past years in UAE. Am I just in a dream now, will someone have to pinch me to wake up so I can just leave the life I had? Nah, it's okay. I've gotten a lot better in my judgement of picking what I want and actually, I do know what I want now. Thank you forties & of course Allah's mercy. 


Thank God for all His blessings He's  bestowed upon my kids and I. I thank Him for giving me the best father ever and my sister and best friends who are always there to comfort me in hard time. I believe whole heartlty that when the time is right, my other half will be better than Ive ever had. It's all about belief and faith, and I have that. 

final whisper: “… and My Mercy embraces all things.” [7:156] 

1 comment:

UmmRania said...

Assalamu Alaikum,

Its so nice to read something from you! I sure miss your insights. I pray that you are all well. I would love to catch up if you get the time.

Ummrania

Behind closed doors in the Middle East.

Howdy, ya'll. My first post after returning to the states ages ago was funny to me. If you have any thoughts, let me know. It was certai...