Can I tell you something? I stopped waiting for someone else to notice me before I started enjoying the beautiful things in my own life. I wear my expensive perfume to bed. I wear it around the house while I'm cleaning, making coffee, or working. I wear it on an ordinary Wednesday because I love smelling beautiful. My perfume isn't sitting on a shelf waiting for a special occasion. **I am the special occasion.** I wear the pretty pajamas. I use the fancy dishes. I light the good candles. I burn the expensive wax melts. I sleep under my favorite blanket and drink my coffee from the mug I love. Why? Because I've learned that life doesn't have to be extraordinary for me to enjoy it. I also stopped measuring my happiness by whether someone else notices. Yes, I love when someone compliments my perfume. Who doesn't? 😂 But I don't wear it for compliments. I wear it because I love catching little whiffs of it throughout my day. It makes me smile. It feels like a little luxury that belongs entirely to me. I've learned to get dressed because **I** feel beautiful. Decorate my home because **I** feel peaceful. Cook something wonderful because **I** enjoy it. Create little moments of beauty simply because they make my life feel good. I spent enough years worrying about what other people thought. These days, I'm much more interested in how my own life feels. And honestly? It feels pretty darn good. I've learned to romanticize my ordinary days. To enjoy my coffee. To light the candle. To put on the perfume. To make my home cozy. To appreciate comfortable silence with the people I love. Because these little moments aren't insignificant. They're my life. So if wearing your expensive perfume on a random Wednesday makes you happy, spray it twice. Or twelve times. No judgment over here because I'm definitely a twelve-spray kind of girl. 😂🤎 And then I'll probably spray it again an hour later because apparently I go nose blind. But honestly, I don't care. If something brings me a little joy, I'm going to enjoy it. I've waited long enough to give myself permission. Now I simply do what makes me happy. And girly pops, I think that's one of the sweetest freedoms I've ever given myself. 🤎
Translate
15 July 2026
🤍 Your Happiness Does Not Need an Audience
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Faith Is Not Your Enemy
I've been Muslim for 26 years, and I'm grateful for my faith every single day. It has taught me mercy, justice...
-
mood: Happy happy happy craving: mango ice tea from Caribou with my best friends. It's delish. *drool* S alam Alikom (Peace be wit...
-
mood: : ) craving: some good, good bubble tea.... Salam alykom and hello to everyone. I wanted to share some nice pictures with y'all...
-
mood: :) :) :) craving: <3.................... a lot.... I pray that everyone has a FANTABULOUS weekend. Be safe and take care. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment