To the Woman Who Had to Start Over I don't know who needs to read this today, but maybe it's the woman quietly rebuilding her life while everyone else thinks she's doing just fine. Maybe she spent years taking care of everyone else and somewhere along the way forgot who she was. Maybe one day, life changed, and suddenly she was standing at the beginning of a road she never planned to walk. That woman was me. In 2010, I came back to the United States after years of living in Abu Dhabi. I was leaving behind a life many people dream about and returning to a life where I would have to work hard for the things I once took for granted. I had lived both sides of the coin. At the time, I was heartbroken and honestly, I was broken. I had no idea what my life was going to look like anymore. But I started anyway. I learned how to work. How to stand on my own. How to rebuild my confidence. How to create a home that felt like mine. How to find joy in little things. And somewhere along the way, I stopped looking backward. Today, I'm 56. I work from home doing something I genuinely love. I live a simple life, but it's peaceful. I still love my perfume, my candles, my coffee, and making my little home beautiful. And I am happier than I've ever been. Still single. Still growing. Still thriving. Looking back, I don't see a woman whose life fell apart. I see a woman who found herself. So if you're rebuilding after divorce, heartbreak, loss, or simply realizing you want something different from your life, please hear me: **Your life didn't end.** You are not too old. You are not behind. You are not starting from nothing. You're starting with everything you've learned. And one day, you'll look around at the life you've created and realize... **You didn't just survive the chapter that broke you. You became someone you never knew you could be.** And if you're still finding your way, welcome. I've been saving you a seat.
Translate
18 July 2026
The Life I Never Expected Became the One I Treasure Most⭐
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Faith Is Not Your Enemy
I've been Muslim for 26 years, and I'm grateful for my faith every single day. It has taught me mercy, justice...
-
mood: Happy happy happy craving: mango ice tea from Caribou with my best friends. It's delish. *drool* S alam Alikom (Peace be wit...
-
mood: : ) craving: some good, good bubble tea.... Salam alykom and hello to everyone. I wanted to share some nice pictures with y'all...
-
mood: :) :) :) craving: <3.................... a lot.... I pray that everyone has a FANTABULOUS weekend. Be safe and take care. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment