Just because...
mood: Happy the weekend is here. :))))
craving: spending time with family. It's Thursday, the weekend.
Salam Alikom (Peace be with you) to all my Muslim readers and Hello to all my non-Muslim readers. It's the beginning of the weekend. YAY! I pray that all of y'all have a blessed weekend.


craving: spending time with family. It's Thursday, the weekend.
Salam Alikom (Peace be with you) to all my Muslim readers and Hello to all my non-Muslim readers. It's the beginning of the weekend. YAY! I pray that all of y'all have a blessed weekend.
Just because I am a Muslim woman, doesn't mean I don't have feelings.
Just because I am married to an Arab man, doesn't mean I am oppressed.
Just because I am Muslim, doesn't mean I gave up my culture.
Just because I pray to Allah, doesn't mean I pray to a different God than the Jews or Christians.
Just because I am Muslim, doesn't mean I am a terrorist.
- Texan in UAE


Final whisper: This hadeeth was narrated by Muslim (145) from Abu Hurayrah who said: The Messenger of Allah (God) (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Islam began as something strange and will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers.”




Comments
Oh yeah I almost forgot the weekend in the middle east is on Thursday and Friday-I love that!
Yes, I love that hadith - not too many true strangers around, but may Allah (swt) make us one of them. Ameen.
Lots of love to ya Sis! <3
-Br. MF
PS 3-day 'weekend' for me, no class tomorrow, but lots to study.
((((hugs))))
Love the post. I support everything you said. Thank you for that.
Lilmarab @ Malaysia
I hope you had a nice Jummah InshaAllah :)
happy weekend to all and have a nice day!, I hope soon be back to my blog thanks for you messages love you!
kisses & hugs!!!!!!
that's me, I've honestly missed you! hurry and come back.! I hope you're doing well.
Buttons and ribbons! welcome to my side of the world. I hope to see you again and again. :)))
Yep, changed my background. Clean and simple. :))
DrN. You're to kind. :)))