Saturday, June 2, 2012

A little bit of inspiration for everyone. :)


mood: thankful
craving: having my best friends over


Salam Alikom and a big hola.gifto all my non-muslim followers and readers....








I am not that girl that follows others paths. never have, never will

I am not that girl that ever said what people wanted to hear. I tell them the truth.

I am not that girl who ever experimented with drugs. Thank you God.

I am not that girl who hurts others just because.








I am that girl who has a couple of super AMAZING friends. Thank you girls. 

I am that girl whose always trying to learn more about my beautiful religion, Islam.

I am that girl who leads her own path and tries to teach my kids to do the same

I am the girl who laughs uncontrollably and ( snorts while laughing) 

I am different

I am myself

Take pride in who you are. Realize your worth. 
















final whisper: you never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being as strong as you are, why did you give up your niqab and even hijab for so long?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post Texan :)

I sent you an email. I hope to hear from you....

-LA

Anonymous said...

oh god, what a boring blog!

Julie said...

I love all of these quotes. I definitely needed to read those today! Especially the 'final whisper' - it's so, so true.

Anonymous said...

Assalamu alaikumsister.

A. Zahra said...

Salaam alaikum sister!
I've missed seeing you around the blogosphere. Pray all is just amazing with you :)
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Assalamu aleykom,

Sis where are you? I miss reading your posts?
I hope everything is fine with you kids.

Sis,

SW

Anonymous said...

looks like shes finally gone into hidng lol

Behind closed doors in the Middle East.

Howdy, ya'll. My first post after returning to the states ages ago was funny to me. If you have any thoughts, let me know. It was certai...