A grandfathers love
mood: sad
craving: to look into my fathers eyes and tell him how much I love him
Salam Alikom (Peace be with you) to all my Muslim readers and Hello to all my non-muslim readers....I pray everyone had a nice relaxing day.
My husband and son just came home from my in laws. He handed me an envelope, and what was inside this envelope, brought me to tears.
My DAD wrote this for my daughter, his granddaughter. <3
Final whisper: No matter how long we've been away from each other, you will always be in my heart. Nothing can take that away from me. May God bless you.
craving: to look into my fathers eyes and tell him how much I love him
Salam Alikom (Peace be with you) to all my Muslim readers and Hello to all my non-muslim readers....I pray everyone had a nice relaxing day.
My husband and son just came home from my in laws. He handed me an envelope, and what was inside this envelope, brought me to tears.
My DAD wrote this for my daughter, his granddaughter. <3
My Granddaughter,
Just a short note to tell you how much I love you, and of course how much I miss you. It's been so long since we last saw each other, at times it seems as if you will never come to see me, and of course I know you will. I long to see you, I always look at your pictures and remember so much about you.
Your Uncle is a handful, but lately he's been a whole lot better. AS you know in about a month he will be 15.
When I was a young father, my mom once told me, "A love for a grandchild is unequal," and now at my age, I realize how right she was. I love you with all my heart and miss you so very much.
Take care
I think of you always.....
I Love you,
Grandpa
Final whisper: No matter how long we've been away from each other, you will always be in my heart. Nothing can take that away from me. May God bless you.


Comments
that's would make the letter even worth keeping.
May Allah keep him safe and join the two of you soon :)
Lots of Love
and also thank you Texan sharing this special love from your dad with us specially me because i love this ..
thank you very much( شكراً جزيلاً)..
◕‿◕
You always make me cry with these things :(
love you both dearly!!
Awwww...Masha Allah! May Allah give him hidaya and guide him to The Straight Path of Islam. Aameen Allahumma Aameen Thumma Allahumma Aameen!
xoxoxoxxoxoxox to you and your LOs.
Wassalaam.
long time
nice one like always
be safe
I miss him so much. and I love him, with all my heart and soul.
Hugs
sorry for the late reply... pure laziness to be on blogs lately LOL
your father misses y'all sooo sooooo much!!
inshallah y'all go see him soooooooooooooooon :D