Wednesday, May 9, 2012

If MY pictures could talk

mood: Anxious
craving: That special something to happen.. Please God let it come faster. :)

I like to take pictures of different things. Not anything specific, just stuff that captures my eye. I really don't believe a camera is only for taking pictures of people. In fact, I think when a photographer only uses it for taking pictures of people, it looses a lot of imagination. A camera captures so many different things in life.. . It's for making memories and looking back and knowing just what you were doing when in that special place. Sometimes a camera makes that special place a secret to others who weren't there and what has been going on in your life at that moment. I like that. I like that the camera can be your best friend and always make you feel like you just have to snap a pic and it can be your forever memory.. Enjoy my pictures.. They make me feel alive & I hope they bring a smile to y'alls faces. :)


#Dubai #friends #party #bloomingdale's


 #alsheri'sgirlshome #dinner #friends #arabiccoffee #cake


 #myson #favoriteboots #rainy 


#tom&jerry #excited #home #ipod 


#friends #jenai&azooz #bbq



 #azooz #relaxing


#roses #gift 


 #mexicancookies #nescafe #dinnerparty


#make-up #perfume #arabicperfumes

 #perfumes #arabicoils


 #shadow #chalkboard #InTheNameOfALLAH


#chaiwithmint #party

#rainbowcakes #UAE #blackberry #dunkinheines #delicious #2010 


#homespray #rasasi #goodsmell #arabianoils

final whisper: Memory feeds imagination



3 comments:

UmmRania said...

Beautiful pictures...as always MashaAllah. I love the picture of Aziz relaxing, he looks like an Arabic childrens model -May Allah protect and guide him!

I miss you!

Melissa said...

Mashallah, sis, beautiful pictures!

aneebaba said...

Beautiful photos, I'm assuming Instagram? :-) I'm anti-iPhone though and didn't download the app for my Samsung, but the cupcakes and the iPod photos are especially nice!

Behind closed doors in the Middle East.

Howdy, ya'll. My first post after returning to the states ages ago was funny to me. If you have any thoughts, let me know. It was certai...